Onboarding New Community Members

gm Octant fam!

One of the areas I felt a lot of excitement with Octant was when we first launched. Not just because of the launch itself, but because of what was taking place around the launch.

Epoch Zero had a setup in place to where the eligible projects had their community members mint a POAP, and subsequently be able to claim GLM tokens for the purposes of participating in future Octant rounds. That program was more successful than we had initially expected it to be. Because of that, we want to begin experimenting with similar ideas again, and so I have something I want to offer to each project representative here:

Onboarding New Community Members

If you are a project representative that has ties to some public goods maxi’s in your community, we would love to bring them to Octant so they can donate to projects that they care about (including yours).

If you are interested in exploring this, we can setup a direct communication channel in either Telegram or Discord to iron out the details. But in a nutshell, we will get tokens to these awesome community members so that they can lock them in Octant and participate.

If you’re interested, please reach out via DM in either Discord or TG:
@vpabundance

Thanks!! And best of luck this upcoming round.

7 Likes