BanklessDAO has a proven track record of funding and producing high-quality educational content, enabling individuals to understand and embrace the concepts of web3 and decentralized technologies. Since its inception, the DAO has provided more than 200 million BANK to fund several educational initiatives and onboarding activities.
The DAO offers a DAO crash course for people to learn how to DAO while learning about crypto. Guilds in BanklessDAO serve the function of onboarding new members through experiential learning, empowering them to take leadership roles, maintain project documents, write grant proposals, and participate in governance of the guild and the DAO. Many BanklessDAO members have found full-time jobs in crypto or have started their own crypto startups around the world.
Gitcoin Grants, Optimism RPGF, Project kickbacks, Native Token
Seeking project-specific funding or funding for general operations:
We are seeking funds to fund our DAO project operations and will be first received by the governance department (0xCf3efCE169acEC1B281C05E863F78acCF62BD944) and distributed as follows:
|International Media Nodes||0x09cA8B48A2b4d468daC43806751e2e3a1Fc08A31||42||17%|
|Bankless in Spanish||0x8e3B0600C06bb4b99F5Eab33D3a25E338818fbe2||32||13%|
|Creator Economy and Moloch Traps Podcasts, by AV Guild||0xE2D721c126150BeEE3C56A1AD71A2E0E29A411F0||26||10%|
For more information visit the BanklessDAO forum post here
Team Information, including backgrounds and roles:
- Icedcool: Treasury and Tokenomics Dept lead + Lots of web2/3 dev XP
- Links: Grants Committee Lead, Ops wizard
- Senad: former DAOlationships lead and sales champion for a DAO service provider
- Abovaveragejoe: BanklessDAO evangelist
- 0xLucas: BanklessDAO Co-Founder, ex BanklessHQ
- Jengajojo: Governance Dept and Global Community building lead
- Rowan: Operations Dept Lead
Social Credibility (development progress, awards, notable GitHub commits, referrals):
Discord contact: jengajojo🏴
- Do you have a commitment to open-source (i.e. every open-source license accepted by the Open-Source Initiative) technology and sharing results publicly?
- Have you provided transparency about how exactly funding will be used?
- Are you advancing values of freedom and privacy (no surveillance and handling of personal data)?
- Are you supporting decentralization in various fields (for example building Web3 projects)?
- Have you provided social media channels to the extent that we can confirm social proof of your project?