ETH Daily is a daily podcast and newsletter that covers the latest in Ethereum. Our objective is to keep listeners informed across the Ethereum ecosystem, including core project updates, network upgrades, security incidents, and scaling improvements.
Why it’s a Public Good:
ETH Daily has always remained free to consume and openly accessible.
What have you built:
ETH Daily has delivered 350 daily briefings in audio and text form. We currently reach about 2,000 podcast subscribers and 700 newsletter subscribers.
Main Project Funding Sources:
Gitcoin, Giveth, ENS Small Grants, and a single sponsor.
Seeking project-specific funding or funding for general operations:
ETH Daily is seeking funding for general operations. Fund use: software, hardware, subscriptions, services, platform fees, levies, misc., and writing/editing/production.
ETH Daily is run solely by an individual with expertise in content marketing, emphasizing the use of podcasts for storytelling and audience engagement. In 2022, ETH Daily launched as a daily flash briefing, where all aspects including writing, editing, publishing, and growth are handled by this person.
What’s next if you receive funding:
Funding will allow ETH Daily to continue providing daily news updates and grow to become a platform that can offer visibility to ecosystem projects.
- Podcast: pod .link/eth
- Newsletter: ethdaily .io
- X: x .com/ethdaily
- Hey: hey .xyz/u/ethdaily
- YouTube: youtube .com/@ethdaily
(New users can only put 2 links in a post. Remove the space before “.” in the links)
We are committed to Creative Commons (best for written content) and sharing results publicly. We offer content in web3 formats (Podcast NFTs and Mirror articles) to provide better privacy to listeners. We advocate for decentralization in our governance decisions. And we have a 16-month track record and are recognizable as a news aggregator in the Ethereum community.
- Do you have a commitment to open-source (i.e. every open-source license accepted by the Open-Source Initiative) technology and sharing results publicly?
- Have you provided transparency about how exactly funding will be used?
- Are you advancing values of freedom and privacy (no surveillance and handling of personal data)?
- Are you supporting decentralization in various fields (for example building Web3 projects)?
- Have you provided social media channels to the extent that we can confirm social proof of your project?